LOL - me too when I first ran across it.  Thanks for letting me know.
:)
Candace

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Katherine Hoffner
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2007 10:37 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Deleting Users

**
CANDACE......  your solution worked.  This person was no were to be
seen.  I created her account again, added her again to the group and
deleted her....YIPEE.....she is gone.
WHEW!!!!  That was crazy.  Thanks to everyone.  I was about ready to
kill myself