-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert Halstead
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 8:34 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Removing mass amount of Users

I'm wondering if I can't run an escalation to remove a bunch of users
out of our test environment.  We're using the configuration utility in
Remedy and I know that I could just do a wipe of the user form but I
want all the other data the configuration utility stores in other
forms gone too.  We're trying to make development more like production
and I plan to only have our testers in development.  Is there a way to
quickly do this?  Or do I need to go through each user and manually
click delete in the Configuration utility?

--
"A fool acts, regardless; knowing well that he is wrong. The ignoramus
acts on only what he knows, but all that he knows.

Robert Halstead