Hi Norm

Thanks for your reply..

Let me explain the requirement in a more articulate way...

When a user selects a value from the menu on the LOCATION field ( say
ILLINOIS) and a value from the menu on the POSITION field ( say Supervisor)
the table field gets the data pertaining to all supervisors from Illinois..

Now the requirement is they want to select the multiple Locations (
Illinois, Indiana etc.... ) and multiple positions ( Supervisors, Managers
etc..) and they want the table field to show the data.

I am not sure how I set the qualification for values appended...

Any ideas

Thanks
Mike