-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pierson, Shawn
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 10:34 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: BMC's Web Based ITIL Training Course vs Others'

**
I don't know if this is done for everyone, but our BMC sales rep
arranged for the I.T. management of my company to get the flight
simulation portion free.  It doesn't hurt that we're up the street from
BMC's headquarters, but they might be able to arrange something like
that.  ITIL doesn't work if only the Remedy folks are on board.  You
basically need everyone in I.T. to get certified before it starts to
become useful.