Hello,
Has anyone got a good explanation of why gaps may appear in the Request ID
sequence?

I performed a minor rollout on Monday evening, with only a couple changes to
workflow on the form in question. I can't think of anything that I could have
done that would cause the gaps to appear. Note that these gaps are random, and
seem to only have been happening since Monday.

I know this can happen if records within the gap are deleted, or if an import
was performed with higher Request IDs. I know there was no import. I really
don't believe anyone has deleted any records as there are footprints in several
other forms where the missing IDs could have been found.

I am at ARS 7.0.01

If anyone else has seen this sort of thing, and has any info, I would be very
greatful.

Thanks

Les Ganton