-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Matthew Kunkel
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 2:33 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Gaps in Request ID sequence

Additional C1 gaps can occur in version 6.3-7.x if you have the parameter
"Next-ID-Commit: T" set in your conf file.  This causes a database commit to
occur after selecting and updating nextid in arschema (before creating the
actual record).  Thus if the actual record creation rolls back, the arschema
transaction doesn't and you miss an ID.

-Matt Kunkel