Hello Listers,

ARS 6.3 Patch 21
MS SQL Server 2000
Home-Grown Helpdesk

This is more of a conceptual question. Do you store multiple CTI's in
the HD Ticket? I don't have access to ITSM forms so I don't know if they
use joins or are all of the CTI's regular character fields on the same
form.

I was thinking that the CTI's could be stored in a "CTI" form that is
displayed in Display Only fields on the actual Helpdesk form. A join
could be used to get reporting or even sub-reports in Crystal reports.

I am also working on data driven notifications and I thought I could
wrap this all up together.
I want to store Asset CTI's and Problem CTI's because the customer is
asking for a matrix of people to be notified for Asset A with Problem X
goes to Smith and Jones, Asset C with Problem X however goes to Sacco
and Vanzetti.
Of course any Asset with Problem Z goes to the whole list.

Just thinking out loud. I hope someone has a white paper or some concept
of operations stuffed up their sleeve.

TIA,

John J. Reiser
Software Development Analyst
Remedy Administrator/Developer
Lockheed Martin - MS2
The star that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
Pay close attention and be illuminated by its brilliance. - paraphrased
by me