I would suggest you investigate the following alternative:

http://developer.bmc.com/jiveProd/entry.jspa?externalID=463

SMS2CMDB v1.6
The purpose of the integration projects is to increase the value and
utility of the Atrium CMDB. These leverage the EIE to provide a
uni-directional integration to populate the Atrium CMBD. Projects will be
licensed under an OSI (open source) license agreement; supported and
updated by the open source community.

SMS2CMDB provides uni-directional integration between Microsoft® Systems
Management Server (MS-SMS) data with BMC® Atrium CMDB, along with the BMC®
Remedy® Asset Management Application.  MS-SMS is a change and
configuration management solution for the Microsoft® platform.

--
Tony Worthington
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Rami S Ayoub <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
08/30/2007 05:12 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Integration with SMS Microsoft and CMDB - BMC: Remedy Discovery Service
7.0 for Microsoft SMS 2003? - Urgent Feedback Please

Hi List,

Does anyone do the integration between SMS Microsoft and CMDB using BMC:
Remedy Discovery Service 7.0 for Microsoft SMS 2003?

We need to open this subject I have facing issues with this product?

Regards,
Rami

it___

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This is a transmission from Kohl's Department Stores, Inc.
and may contain information which is confidential and proprietary.
If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of
the contents of this message is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and notify
us immediately at 262-703-7000.

CAUTION:
Internet and e-mail communications are Kohl's property and Kohl's reserves the
right to retrieve and read any message created, sent and received.  Kohl's
reserves the right to monitor messages to or from authorized Kohl's Associates
at any time
without any further consent.