From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 7:50 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARS 7.01 -P4

Hi,

We installed ARS 7.0.1 P 4 on our dev env yesterday.  The installation went
well w/o errors.  HOWEVER, we found a big issue, the Admin tool (P 4)
crashes everytime
we open the field properties on any form, any field.  Submitted a service
request with BMC support today and have not heard anything back yet.

Any one else experienced the same issue?

Thanks,

~Mary

949-975-5180 ext - 55180

             patrick zandi
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
             Sent by: "Action                                           cc
             Request System
             discussion                                            Subject
             list(ARSList)"            ARS 7.01 -P4
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

             08/22/2007 07:06
             AM

             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    RG

**
Anyone install this yet ? even a little, and play?
Any Complaints ?

ENV: Win 2003 /SP2

--
Patrick Zandi