  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Oyefeso, Bola
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 7:50 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Request ID "In Process"

**

Hello everyone,

We are trying out version 7.0.  I have configured all that needed to be but
when I submit a ticket it does not give me an ID; it stays in "In Process".
I looked at the event and it says the following:

ARCreateEntry - No groups were found using automated routing. You need to
manually select a group.

It also sends an email with the following information:

"Service Request In Process encountered an event error with the back-end
application. This error must be handled promptly"

Does anyone have any idea?

Bola Oyefeso

it___