Q: How many Remedy Developers does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: All of them. One does the development, and the rest sit around and say "I could have done it better than that!"

On Fri, 7 Sep 2007, Opela, Gary L Contr OC-ALC/ITMA wrote:

I was kind of wondering that myself

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr

Sr. Remedy Developer

Leader Communications, Inc.

405 736 3211

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of arslist
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 9:31 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Friday Humour RE: JOB: Remedy position in Kuwait (UNCLASSIFIED)

**

They specialize in Remedy, have only 50 people on that team.

What do the other 200 do, change lightbulbs??

"We are a company specializing in Remedy consulting and
development with a team of 250+ engineers. Currently our Remedy team
is 50 people strong ."

... Daniel