From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of bullcreek.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 9:59 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Request ID not being generated

ITSM 7 is quite different in that you don't submit directly to the Incident
form.  There is another form called HPD:IncidentInterface_Create that you
submit your requests to via email which calls the workflow to generate the
actual Incident ticket including generating the field 1000000161 for the
HPD:Help Desk form.

HTH

Phil Bautista
President / CEO