the whole process works like this:
on email submission I push the Email ID to my form A
On that form, which has a table field (reading from Email association) with column 9 which get populated with UI of the attachments of the email. On submission to my form A if the email ID is not null I run a filter guide which has 2 filters:
1- get attachment ID's => get all attachments id and put them into a field
2- get one unique attachment => works fine
3- based on 2- I get the EmailAttachment and that works fine as well.
In this last filter, I have a Run if 'UI to be attached' != $NULL$. But I just tried by removing this Run if. It didn't help. And my If Action is Run process => PERFORM-ACTION-ADD-ATTACHMENT Attachment Pool $To be Attached$ Again: it makes not difference if I write PERFORM-ACTION-ADD-ATTACHMENT $Attachment Pool$ $To be Attached$
or
PERFORM-ACTION-ADD-ATTACHMENT 536902681 $To be Attached$
or
PERFORM-ACTION-ADD-ATTACHMENT "$536902681$" $To be Attached$
or
PERFORM-ACTION-ADD-ATTACHMENT $536902681$ $To be Attached$
or
PERFORM-ACTION-ADD-ATTACHMENT $536902681$ "$To be Attached$"

Any idea is welcomed.
Thank you.
Serouche

Tadeu Augusto Dutra Pinto wrote:
Can you post the "Run If" and "If Action" fields?
thanx