Serouche,

"holy list".. you must be posting to some other mailing list. ( Have
you see some of the humor posted on this list? I do not think "Holy"
is a word I would use to describe it. :) )

You are getting the UI of the attachment via a SetField Action.
How do you "get" the attachment?
Why not "get" the attachment value via a SetField Action from the
Email Attachments form?

If you insist on getting the data via the
PERFORM-ACTION-ADD-ATTACHMENT Special Process then you should also
note these details...

the proper form is this:
PERFORM-ACTION-ADD-ATTACHMENT <field_ID> [<file_name>]

"
For filters and escalations, the field ID must be an attachment field,
and the file name is required.
"

Which should indicate that no $$ are needed around the <field_ID>
value. However you might want to put double quotes around the
<file_name> part. So, of the 4 examples you listed previously I think
only the first one might have worked. But I would put quotes around
the <file_name> part too.

PERFORM-ACTION-ADD-ATTACHMENT 536902681 "$536902___$"

Where $536902___$ is the field that has the file name in it. (Again,
because your doing this in a filter.)

And also ....

     Filters Run Process actions are Phase 3 actions. So if your using
this filter in a guide then the filter must also be set to be
non-phased in order for the looping effect to be effective.

You might even need to copy the column value to to a temporary
field(s) for this to work as well. There have been bugs with using
Column field references in guides before.

However, using a Set Field action seems much easier to me.

Good luck.

HTH

--
Carey Matthew Black