-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Troy Sasso
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 8:43 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SRMS Error in ITSM 7

I've seen this.

Go to the Application Admin console.  Then click on
the 'Assignment link'.  Make sure you have an
Assignment record setup for the WorkOrder module.
Then, when you have it setup, look at the radio
buttons along the bottom right hand side of the record
and ensure the "Work Order Manager' radio button is
selected.

--- Matthew Perrault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>