What about the Roles of the Suport people within your
user form?

I know this is basic, but, have you assigned the Role
of Work Order Manager to anyone and then assigned them
to a Group?

After my install, these are the two main things that I
did in order to fix the issue you are facing.

Let me know.

--- Matthew Perrault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>