De: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) em nome de Carey Matthew
Black
Enviada: seg 24/9/2007 16:18
Para: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Assunto: Re: Devil Error with create() method - arapi70

java.lang.Object
  extended by java.lang.Throwable
      extended by java.lang.Exception
          extended by com.remedy.arsys.api.ARException

So I think your catch block should catch an ARException, but... I
would try to add a block to deal with ARException separately. ( I am
not sure what the ARException class does for a reflected
printStackTrace() either. It might be that that also errors and you
get thrown into your finally block? )

And I would also suggest that you take a snip of code from the
JavaDriver for how to print the ARException too...

ARS v7.1
OutputWriter.java (lines 289 ... 310 [ I removed a few blank lines in
this post] )

    public static void PrintARException( ARException e )
    {
        StatusInfo[] statusList = e.getLastStatus();
        if (statusList != null)
        {
           PrintStatusInfoList( "", "   Results", statusList );
           return;
        }
        String message = e.toString( );
        if( message != null && message.length( ) > 0 )
        {
            DriverPrintResult( message );
        }
        else
        {
            DriverPrintResult( "No Error Message..." );
        }
        PrintNewLine( );
    }

HTH.