Hy Carey,

You said to me that maybe the Entry isn't created...

When you said "missing value for required field" ... do you also referred for
"core fields"??? Like fields that are filled by the system? Or even fields like
Submitter, that catch the user id ??

'cause I'm not setting core fields in my entry...

And ... another question... where I define/set permission problems in my java
application??

Or , where do I save a log for me that I can discover where a Filter's firing?

Thanx in advance ...

Tadeu Augusto Dutra Pinto

IT Web Services ATM

Cinq Technologies
http://www.cinq.com.br
Fone: 41 3018-2833 - Cinq
Fone: 41 3340-5736 - HSBC
Confiabilidade, Inovação e Qualidade em T.I.