Hmmm...what about your polling interval?

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian Gillock
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 4:07 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Email Engine Problem

**

Thanks Brian.  I changed it.  I was using the mail.gmail.com ip address.
However that doesn't seem to have done anything.  The one thing that
bothers me most is that I'm not getting any errors anywhere.  Makes me
thing it's just not doing anything.