Thank you Susan.  Running the batch file showed me what the problem was.
Apparently when I rehosted my machine I didn’t catch all the configs and the
EE is trying to connect to the old hostname.

Thanks all!

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Palmer
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 4:22 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Email Engine Problem

**

Knowledge base entry KM-000000011522 may help starting email.

My email engine stops periodically.  I'm just trying to set up what I
thought was going to be easy email and it's turning into hassle email.  If I
do something in my testing that it doesn't like it then stops sending emails
altogether.  I also cannot seem to get html templates to send.

I found just stop/start on the email service didn't work.  I had to do the
emailstart bat file.

Good luck,

Susan

On 9/25/07, Brian Gillock <HYPERLINK