I had an interesting issue come up with making a modification to the CM module
in ITSM7 (patch 5.)  There is a filter error that comes up which reads and
checks a value from the SYS:Status Transitions form, apparently checking
whether the status transition is "invalid" or valid, however, the value it
checks for is not the invalid flag but rather it sets (triggering the error)
when the status value is set to "Enabled."  The only thing that would allow me
to get past the error was setting the status on the Status Transition records
to "Offline".  I can't help but wonder whether the workflow was supposed to
check that Valid? flag rather than the status flag, or check both flags before
setting the temp field to trigger the status transition error. Has anyone else seen this? Any thoughts on manipulating those Status Transition
records?

thanks for any feedback,

Louise van Hine
KTSL Limited