Hi Norm

My memory is playing some tricks... doh.  Here's the link to the earlier
thread I remembered:
http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Submitter-Mode---Locked-...Brute-force--p1154593
3.html

It seems the Submitter field is set correctly from the Requester Console,
but not from elsewhere in ITSM7, so Requesters can only update with a
read-only license if they personally created the request, not if it was
logged on their behalf.

David Sanders
Remedy Solution Architect
Enterprise Service Suite @ Work