-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Sanders
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 1:07 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Incident & Problem...Separate Purchases?

Hi Norm

I'll pass on those questions as I don't use the application, but there
was
some discussion on the list a while ago about the fact that the
Requester
Console is not set up to use read licenses and the changes you'd need to
make to the workflow - like SetSubmitterToRequester filters on submit.

I'm not sure about added functionality of SRM, but that's not the only
option available.  I know that Kinetic Data have a service request
console
add-on that will work with any backend Remedy application.

HTH

David Sanders
Remedy Solution Architect
Enterprise Service Suite @ Work