And I thought I was the special one!!, oh well.

Can't find them in the partner list on the BMC website either.

A good way of attracting the wrong sort of attention.

----- Original Message ----
From: "Shellman, David" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thursday, 27 September, 2007 1:27:29 PM
Subject: OT: Vikram from Vyom Labs(Remedy)

**
Vikram,

I understand you need to make a living but cold calls gleaned from ARS List
postings get under my skin.  Since 3 of us at TycoElectronics got the same
email from you, I request that you please remove my email address ([EMAIL
PROTECTED]), Curt Schryver ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), and Lisa Kemes ([EMAIL
PROTECTED]) from your contacts list.

Dave