From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Thu Sep 27 14:56:19 2007
Subject: Re: OT: Vikram from Vyom Labs(Remedy)

I got the same thing.
Next he is going to tell me that he had a rich uncle that died and he wants to
split millions with me.  All I have to do is make a small wire transfer of cash
and provide my bank account number and he will release the funds into my bank
account. LOL

On a more serious note.....  I wonder where he got the list of names and email
addresses?

Seth