-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shellman, David
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 3:22 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: OT: Vikram from Vyom Labs(Remedy)

I only go to two RUG's, ok one RUG and one User World.

I know that Betina keeps the WARUG list closed.  She asks for opinions
about it once a year and the result is always no.

Curt Schryver is a newbie in our group and has never gone to BMC User
World nor registered for this years convention.

That leaves mining the ARS List.

Dave