I would have been one of the first to vote...if it weren't for his typo of
his own email address...but I would bet I was in the first 10 or so...:)

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Timothy Powell
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 10:07 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARSList Awards: Some yes, some no.MVP not enough yet!

**
<RANT>
Oh for the love of PETE people! We only needed 150 voters out of over 3000
people! And we're still 35 shy?!?!?!?!
Get off of your lazy cans and vote for somebody!!! If you've EVER gotten one
single glimmer of wisdom/ideas/fixes from this list, you OWE it to these
folks to vote.
</RANT>

  _____