Start with 4000 individual users, over 4300 registered,

and it gets even more depressing. They aren't even inactive,

they are lurkers.

Probably more people attending BMC UserWorld than have voted.

There are lessons to be learned here, just don't care to think about what
they are at the moment.

On the other hand, if 1/10 of the people I know on the list that haven't
voted vote,

we are okay.

. Daniel

  _____