I think we've failed to recognize that the composition of the arslisters is
different than it used to be.  Just like bmc is changing the applications to
be 'non-development' OOB applications we may have many listers that do not
read the list on a regular basis.  They send an email if they have an issue,
get the answer, and then don't come back until they have another question.

I go through the arslist emails every day.  I find it therapeutic to know
others have far more issues than I do and more importantly to learn about
things I may never come across.  I may not remember all of it off hand but I
know I've seen something about it and can find it later.

Maybe core arslisters have to adjust their expectations of the list.

OR maybe the others just NEED TO VOTE !!!

Susan