From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Thu Oct 04 22:25:00 2007
Subject: Re: ARSList Awards: Some yes, some no.MVP not enough yet!

**

I'll Vote Rick Cook

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Susan Palmer
Sent: Friday, 05 October, 2007 09:31
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**

Ray,

I hope you actually did vote the correct way by sending it directly to Dan.
The open list is not very we vote.

Susan

On 10/4/07, Ray Palla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

**

Okay, I vote for RemedyRick, Rick Cook.  Now can we depress about more
important things?

There is no reason for Remedy to die, as most of us seem to believe is
occurring.  Consider MS 95, NT, xXP, and whatever Vista is, ... Remedy is
morphing into something better than 5x.

RANT:  Remedy 8x may finally be the drawn-down (quick scaled, fast deployed)
version we're telling our customers is the rapid development salvation.  Truly,
Flash on a good DB is pretty fine... Cold Fusion on Oracle is a good idea..
but, Remedy, with a fresh ITIL BS behind it, is instantly cool in the current
climate.

Let's hope that the few who do show up in Canada have the passion and speak the
truth.  We'll know in a few short weeks.

Good luck Marc Thames, gTech

Try to have some fun...  BC is cool.

UOB EMAIL DISCLAIMER
Any person receiving this email and any attachment(s) contained, shall treat
the information as confidential and not misuse, copy, disclose, distribute or
retain the information in any way that amounts to a breach of confidentiality.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies of this email
from your computer system. As the integrity of this message cannot be
guaranteed, neither UOB nor any entity in the UOB Group shall be responsible
for the contents. Any opinion in this email may not necessarily represent the
opinion of UOB or any entity in the UOB Group.