Doug,
Would really appreciate some ARSSSO functionality and support as well..
Is this going to happen ?
There is no current Tomcat  / Solaris ARSSO support.
There is ability to ARSSO someone who actually has a password in the system,
only those who are LDAP authenticated.
There is no actual - ARSSOINFO.dll's Floating around for the UT AutoLogin
capabilty.
I have heard rumors of one, I have asked for one, I asked that someone would
send me one.. but all has been a no go..

Any help in the area would also be appreciated.. I know if I was a Coder, I
might be able to create one. But it does help to actually have an example
that works too..

Thanks.. any additional help appreciated.

--
Patrick Zandi