Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Listers - I humbly beseech the intelligent masses out there for some
quick talking points.  Tomorrow, I am briefing my chain-of-command
(paycheck signers) on our Remedy 6.3 system and current issues.  One
topic will be the "pros and cons" of upgrading ARSystem and/or ITSM from
6.x to 7.x.

I've done an upgrade of the server portion before, and I can handle
that.  What I need would be: Why it is a good idea to attempt an upgrade
of ITSM.  I have the "What's New" documents, etc., but can't find any
really good summary of what would be gained (versus pain incurred in the
upgrade/migration process) to make it worthwhile, especially in a
one-man shop.  I just need bullet-type talking points.

Quick replies would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Michael W. Luttmann
Fort Carson, CO

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
719.524.0514