-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 11:12 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARSystem 7 and ITSM 7 Upgrades (UNCLASSIFIED)

**
There are several reasons that an organization might decide to migrate
to ITSM 7:

*       More effective ITIL Compliance.
*       Functionality to allow IT to better meet the needs of the
business.
*       A desire to use top-flight Service Management tools.
*       A need to prove that BMC's implementations are WAY more time and
cost-effective than SAP's.
*       ROI on upgrade is still worth the cost and time.
*       Unresolved masochistic issues on part of current
developer/administrator.

Obviously, some of those might be more useful than others.  ;-)  I wish
you well.

Rick

On 10/9/07, Luttmann, Michael W CTR USA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>