Just an FYI for all those who need a passport and are still procrastinating....
 I got my passport in 8 business days after using the expedited service.  The
attendent told me that regular service has been coming back in 3 weeks.

  Oscar Herera

Rick Cook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  **   If you have a passport, bring it - it's just less hassle.  If you don't,
it's a little late to get one, so bring the best you have (Birth cert., voter's
registration, etc., not JUST a driver's license) - a passport is NOT a hard
requirement yet, but expect to be lectured on getting a passport by the U.S.
Border people, and to be more heavily scrutinized than those that do.

  The problem isn't with getting into Canada, it's with getting BACK into the
U.S.

  Here's the link to the U.S. Border Patrol's website, for the best information.

  http://www.customs.gov/xp/cgov/travel/vacation/ready_set_go/

  Rick

  On 10/10/07, Opela, Gary L Contr OC-ALC/ITMA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:   I
also heard that they just re-instated the new passport rules for
traveling outside of the United States. I'm not sure how this affects
Canada, as I am not traveling to RUG this year....

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr

Sr. Remedy Developer

Leader Communications, Inc.