-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Doug Blair
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 1:36 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Phones at RUG

Stan et al,

My Sprint rep says that price expired on October 8, and the minute rate
is
now 30 cents (US). That's still better than 59 cents.

Time for me to remember my Skype user name :-). That should be under 50
cents an hour.

___
Doug Blair
Remedy Skilled Professional