Ravi,

Turn on Filter Logging in Server Information and check the log files.

I guess you'll see the issue is that the Login Name is not connected
to a valid record in CTM:People and there are filters on Submit that
null out the Phone Number etc fields.

--
Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards
Michiel Beijen