Am I the only one who doesn't know what a "screen pop" is ?

Certainly you can't be talking about a pop-up window.
Maybe lightbox.js kind of stuff?

-A

On Oct 19, 2007, at 8:13 AM, Betina Lose wrote:

**
Dear WARUG Listers –

Who’s doing ‘screen pop’ with Remedy? I’m researching how to do screen pops (also used in context of computer telephony integration (CTI) and/or interactive voice response (IVR)).

If you are currently doing it, please share with me, in general terms, how you did it. Did you buy a vendor product or do it yourself. If you went w/ a vendor, which one. If you did it yourself, how.

If you are a vendor who provides such a product, please let me know. If you are a vendor who provides such services, please let me know.

Thank you in advance.  I appreciate the info.

--BL

Betina Lose, President/Software Engineer

Certified Remedy Skilled Professional (5.1.2, 6.3, 7.0)

Bleeding Edge Technologies, LLC

18411 Kingsmill Street

Leesburg, VA 20176

Chairperson, WARUG