Priceless...ROFLMAO

Gidd

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Opela, Gary L Contr OC-ALC/ITMA
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 10:37 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: FW: Friday Humor

I would like to add one more section to this...

Things You'll Never Hear A Remedy Developer Say:

1. Ooohhh!! ITSM 7, I've been dying to try that

2. Why don't we ask our management what they think we should do?

3. I can do that with runmacro!

4. Doug Mueller, who's he?

5. I like the new passport laws.

6. I sure wish <insert company here> would implement BMC's design of
support!

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr

Sr. Remedy Developer