  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stan Feinstein
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 12:01 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Ad: Project Remedies will be at BMC UserWorld Vancouver.

**
Hi everyone,

If you are attending BMC UserWorld next week, please look me up.  I will be
in Kiosk 30 on the exhibitor floor, and demonstrating our Remedy-based IT
Governance Suite, which includes IT Project Portfolio Manager and
ActionProgram Manager, and our Demand Management suite, which also includes
Service Manager.

2 new white papers are on our home page,  <http://www.pri-us.com/>
www.pri-us.com.  One is on ITIL Version 3 and Managing Transaction Costs.
The other is on Leveraging Investments: in Remedy as well as in your IT
Governance Suite.  It is sub-titled: You Could License a Standalone IT
Governance Suite, But Why Would You Want To.  Taking off on David Letterman,
it lists many more than 10 reasons for using an integrated solution.

The other white papers are on Aligning Resources and Business Priorities,
and Bug Reporting, which an example of a cross-application, cross-department
process that becomes trivial to develop and implement when using an
integrated solution.

I look forward to seeing you in Vancouver.  It should be a lot of fun.

Stan

Stan Feinstein

President

Project Remedies Inc.