From: Philip, Saji L [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 10:17:39 -0500
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Hey not sure I can do this.

Running: AR 6.3

ITSM Helpdesk: 6.0( Out-of-the-box )

I need to set-up a special permission on a group, whereby, they having
editing capabilities but cannot create new tickets.  Basically, we have
our support environment segregated into two tiers( phone support and
deskside support ).  We want to limit the deskside support into only
editing tickets and closing them, but not allow them to create( that's
the phone level ).

I have been looking at it and I see permission levels as ' None, View,
and Change '.

Has anyone done something similar to this.

Saji

the Answers Are"