In the Incident Rules form, I think you would have to select Yes to Create
Request on Submit for Surveys to be sent for an incident that originates from
the Incident Management form

Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 10:15:23 -0600From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Are Surveys
generated for all Incidents in ITSM 7.0?To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ITSM 7.0.01 P05 (Asset, Change, Incident, Problem and SLM)
ARS 7.0.01 P02
AIX 5.3
Oracle 10g

I have configured the surveys for Incident Management and I note that surveys
are only being sent to the user when the request originates from the Requester
Console.

When an incident originates from the Incident Management form, there doesn’t
appear to be a survey sent at either Resolution or at Closure.

Shouldn’t the resolution of an Incident that originated in the Incident
Management form generate a survey for the user?  I hope I’m missing something
obvious here.

Thanks in advance,
Gp

George Payne