Ok, I seem to have trouble getting anything right.

The offending filter I mentioned in the original
email, the one that encounters the error, starts with:
INT:HPDSLM:INC:SLMSetTarget_

and NOT
INT:HPDSLM:INC:SLMSetTarget_7

There are 3 of these filters starting with the above
string, all inside filter guide:
INT:HPDSLM:INC:CalculateDates

which is triggered by this On Modify filter on
Incident form:
INT:HPDSLM:INC:SLMSetTarget_780_CallGuide

The modiy is initiated by this On Delete filter on
SYS:Action:
INT:FNDHPD:ACT:CALCULATE_SLMDATES_500_PHPD

which does a push field to the incident with value
z1D Action = "CALCULATE_SLMDATES"

The delete action, in my tests, was result of manual
delete of SYS:Action records by me. The errors on
arerror.log, I am guessing, were caused by workflow
trying to delete SYS:Action records. Not too sure.
Looking to see if there's any other timed event that
may be triggering the sequence leading to the error.

By now if you've started to think I take pleasure in
spitting out copious amount of barely comprehensible
info to tire you out, that's not true. If I've managed
to actually tire you out, well...I don't blame you.

=== message truncated ===

http://mail.yahoo.com