We are JUST getting set up with Crystal, but don't have anything working
with it yet, so that's not an option right now.  :(

Lisa

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe D'Souza
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 2:02 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Real Fields and AR System reports

**
Lisa,

Change that at Crystal Reports level.. The precision level you set at AR
System level is or the understanding of the AR Server and its clients
only and Crystal has no comprehension of that. Use the Format Field
option in Crystal to define the precision level at Crystal.

Joe D'Souza