-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kemes, Lisa
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 1:49 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Real Fields and AR System reports

I have a real type field and set it up so that it only show 2 numbers to
the right of the decimal (precision = 2).  But when I create a simple
report from the AR System of this form, the real type field shows all 6
numbers to the right of the decimal.  (I save it as a .csv file)

What's up with that?  Is there anyway I can change this?

Lisa

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE