________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt Ferrigno
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 1:33 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: IM 7: Do you have this filter?
INT:HPDSLM:INC:SetSLMTableParameter_100

**
I have it OOTB, IM 7.0.1 patch 003

On 11/8/07, Rabi Tripathi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        If you have Incident Management 7, can you tell me if
        you have this out of box filter or not?
        INT:HPDSLM:INC:SetSLMTableParameter_100

        And tell me your IM version/patch. Mine is 7.0.2 p5.

        I'm told it's supposed to be there, but my
        installation doesn't have it. This is related to
        'SLMLookupTblKeyword' field on incidents being
        blank...issue I reported recently.

        Thanks.

        http://mail.yahoo.com

_______
        Platinum Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers
Are"

it___

___________________________
NOTICE: This communication and any attachments ("this message") may contain
confidential information for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized use, disclosure,
viewing, copying, alteration,
dissemination or distribution of, or reliance on this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, or you are not an authorized recipient, please notify the
sender immediately by replying to
this message, delete this message and all copies from your e-mail system and
destroy any printed copies.