I see that I do have a similar filter for Change Mgmt.
I want to say patch 3 has this filter missing, but
Matt would disagree, so I don't know what to make of
if.

I got a copy of this filter from BMC, so I will import
it.

Thanks Michael and Matt.

--- "Carpenter, Michael" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://mail.yahoo.com