I have a few users who are seeing some strange issues.

If they are in Incident Management they follow these steps:

1.) Select "Create" from the IM console
2.) Search for a Customer record
3.) Select the Customer record
4.) Hit "Modify" to modify the customer record

If they use the WUT it works just fine - data displays as expected and
they can update customer information.

In the web - not so much.  They see completely different results.  Most
of the data (first name, last name, etc) does not fill in.  Some
information fills in in the wrong spot - for example, part (1 of 3
lines) of the "work address" goes into the home address field.

It's really bizarre.  The one thing I know for sure is that it's related
to the User ID because the behavior is consistent for that user ID using
a browser regardless of what machine the person is working on.

So far I have done the following to troubleshoot this.

1.) Cleared mid-tier cache
2.) Cleared browser cache, cookies, etc
3.) Had the user try multiple machines
4.) I've tried the UID on multiple machines and in the WUT vs. browser.

This is really, really weird.

William Rentfrow, Principal Consultant
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
C 701-306-6157