-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jarl Grøneng
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 10:21 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARS 7.1 Patch 1

Some of the issues fixed in patch 1:
SW00275797      The arf file will be reloaded if accessed from ARTask.
SW00276623      When the User Tool connects to an older version of the
server (6.3 or 7.0.1) it updates (or re-caches) the arf or afv file each
time a form is opened.
SW00277616      Each time a table is refreshed, the source form of the
table field is re-cached resulting in poor performance when opening forms
having table fields.

--
Jarl

On Nov 28, 2007 1:05 AM, Joe D'Souza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> **
>
> Listers,
>
> I vaguely remember reading experiences of some users who dived into
> installing Patch 001 for ARS 7.1, that they experienced caching
> issues? Can someone please confirm what I heard? What I think I
> remember reading is that the User Tool downloads the def files every
> time a user logs onto the Remedy User tool and opens a form,
> irrespective of whether or not there is a change on the def file
associated to the form that the user opens.