________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Roney Samuel Varghese
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 8:21 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: HELP - ITSM 7 email engine won't run

** Dear Eli,
              You could check the NTE:SYS-Group NT Control,
NTE:SYS-Individual NT Control and the NTE:SYS-NT Process control form
and delete any records that exists on this form. This would clear any
notifications that are stuck if this does not solve the problem delete
all the records in the notification log form and NTE:Notifier form, that
should definitely fix this problem. do let me know how it goes. HTH

Regards,
Roney Samuel Varghese

On Nov 30, 2007 9:56 PM, Eli Schilling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>