I  agreed with what Michiel mentioned and just did about couple of weeks
ago.

 Integration jobs like submitting tickets into HPD:Help Desk is much easier
through
 the interface form. You don't have to worry about optional/required fields
of HPD:Help Desk form.
 You could get a list of required fields (9 fields I guessed) from the ITSM
7.0 integration document mentioned above (This one does help!)

 Just add your newly created fields into the interface form accordingly. In
order to
 pass those fields into HPD:Help Desk form, you need to add them into the
OOTB work-flow.
 I think it's a filter triggered by the submit event.  You may track it down
by activating the filter
 log and check which filter push those fields into HPD:Help Desk form.
 You may choose creating a similar filter with the same qualification and  a
increased execution order number to push your fields or just add your fields
into the existing push field action.
 I suggest the first one since it won't be altered nor overwritten by future
patching.

 Hope this could do a little help.

DJHuang